Videojet 1000 Line continuous ink jet printers are engineered for extended run time, keeping your production line up and running longer. So advanced, they automate set up and cleaning. So well designed, they make maintenance easier than ever. These features combine to create a printing system that customers tell us produces 99.9% availability.
Easy, predictable maintenance.
The advanced core design enables 1000 Line printers to perform longer between planned maintenance. The core is customer- replaceable and this replacement procedure
includes all ink system filters and common wear parts.
- No additional ilters to change or quick connects that can break and need replacing
- Components in the core means only one part to replace
- Operator alert when core replacement is needed
- Innovative core to utilize pigmented luids for high contrast codes on dark surfaces (1710 only)
- Longest published maintenance interval in the industry
Clear advantage in print quality.
Advanced drop placement technology in the 1000 Line printers delivers best-in-class print quality
- An advanced print head featuring automatic set up, calibration and adjustment ensures consistent performance with minimal operator intervention
- Dynamic CalibrationTM automatically adjusts to changes in temperature and viscosity for consistent print quality in real world environments
- Choice of 60 or 70 micron nozzle for higher contrast codes
|Videojet® 1000 Line|
|2014-04-01 2.5 MB 773|